Aruba Access Point – Installer (Northern California, Central Valley, Coastal and Bay Area counties)
Responsible for installing network hardware, replacing existing legacy hardware, test and validate connectivity on the sites network infrastructure. Ensures network devices are powered on and operational. As assigned, may validate end user connectivity. Starting Salary: $23 hour Permanent Full-time with health and life insurance benefits
- Unpack hardware, stage, and prep device for installation (device label standards, asset tagging, etc.)
- Mount and install hardware and connect to local area networks (LANs).
- Install network hardware into specified rack locations
- Install access points into specified building locations.
- Basic configuration and setup of routers, switches, and access points.
- Assist in troubleshooting and restore systems, upon request
- Undertake routine preventative measures and implement, maintain, and monitor network hardware.
- Ensure systems comply with company recommended standards and policies.
- Ability to read and follow detailed process steps and procedures
- Ability to document network problems.
- Install and maintain network services, equipment, and various devices.
- Be professional – demonstrate ability to follow instructions, be responsive and communicate clearly both verbal and written.
- Be responsible, accountable, and apply time management principles.
- Ability to travel and participate in daily onsite meetings with both e360 clients and team members in all e360 geographic regions and client locations, as needed.
- Ability to travel distances of 100 miles or more per day to attend client meetings or other workrelated activities.
- Ability to sit in work related meetings for periods of 1 hour or longer
- Ability to travel via airplane for periods of 1 hour or longer to attend work-related activities.
- Ability to lodge overnight away from home for multiple days to attend work-related activities.
- Seeking applicants who have enrolled in the Cisco CCNA Program or have IT network training or experience.
- Must meet hiring requirements Qualified applicants please submit your resume and send to Careers@e360.com
- $23/ hour plus Benefits