Citrix Managed Services Engineer – REMOTE (West Coast hours)
Reports to: Director of Managed Services
Entisys360 is a top tier Citrix partner looking for an experienced and knowledgeable Citrix Engineer – Level 3 to join the Entisys360 Managed Services team for a dedicated MSP support engagement with a long-term customer. The ideal candidate should have expertise in building and supporting enterprise class Citrix XenApp and XenDesktop environments and an understanding of Citrix project design and planning concepts. Additionally, the candidate should be experienced with VMware vSphere and associated suite of products. A focus on quality service delivery and client satisfaction is a must.
Ideal candidates should possess no less than 7 years of IT administration experience with an emphasis on NetScalers, Citrix, and Application Delivery technologies and supporting technologies and solutions such as Microsoft Group Policies, profile management, user environment management and print management.
Candidates should also have a solid ability to “see the whole picture” and possess general design and project management skills.
Candidates should enjoy working with people because that’s what we do! Building client relationships and an exceptional customer experience is our goal at Entisys360 rather than simply completing a single assignment.
- Must be an IT professional with a consultative mindset
- Multi-faceted skill set with the ability to blend technologies in order to support solutions and respond to technological challenges
- Must work well within a small team
- Participate in team meetings
- Participate in project-based client facing meetings
- Must have at least 7 years of hands-on industry experience in systems implementation, administration, and troubleshooting
- Participate in after-hours on-call rotation with other team members
- Must have the ability to articulate highly technical solutions to client’s non-technical staff
- Self-sufficient with the capability to manage your own time in a fully remote setting
- Able to quickly and efficiently move through technical roadblocks and technical issues by leveraging alternative options with client and working with vendor support.
- Experience with the deployment and implementation of NetScaler load balancing, gateway functionality, and content switching commensurate with a CCN-P skillset
- XenApp/XenDesktop 7.x experience commensurate with a CCV-A skillset
- Experience in creating and maintaining StoreFront stores
- Experience provisioning and maintaining VDI desktops via MCS
- Experience publishing and maintaining published applications
Critical Success Factors
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet obligations in a timely manner
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of productivity with minimal management oversight
- Ability to travel and participate in daily onsite meetings with both Entisys360 clients and team members in all Entisys360 geographic regions and client locations
- Ability to travel distances of 100 miles or more per day to attend client meetings or other work-related activities
- Ability to sit in work related meetings for periods of 1 hour or longer