Cloud & DevOps Architect – REMOTE – (West Coast hours)
E360 is seeking an Advanced Cloud Architect who has strong skills working with customers, designing Cloud solutions and proposing recommendations to customer problems. This individual will be a leader who takes architectural ownership over customer engagements while working well within a team environment. Hands on capability configuring, managing and architecting Hyperscalers including AWS is required.
Hyperscaler Skills Required–AWS mandatory and expert skill in at least one other:
- AWS– Advanced familiarity with AWS Cloud technologies. Expert-level skills in Well Architected Framework, Assessments, Architectural recommendations, Cost savings recommendations.
Cloud & DevOps Skills Required (General)
Candidate should understand and be familiar with DevOps and how to work with Developers within a Hyperscaler environment. Understanding pipeline flows, Agile and Scrum methodologies and general coding knowledge is necessary.
Specific technical skills required are:
- IaaC, Containers, Terraform, CI/CD Pipeline familiarity, Configuration Management, Service Catalogs and Cloud Management Solutions. Knowledge on Automation and Orchestration techniques, practices and solutions is required. Microsoft .NET, ASP, expertise helpful.
The successful candidate will be excited about architecting modern solutions to customer problems, integrating solutions from multiple disciplines including Cyber Security, Infrastructure Platforms and DevOps/Automation. They will be able to have a consultative approach with a customer and be able to convincingly share their architectural recommendations in a disarming but influential manner. They can design and delegate the tasks of an engagement to engineering staff for execution. They will be strong in documentation skills.
Please note: VISA Sponsorship will not be provided.
Critical Success Factors
- Strong oral and written skills.
- Excellent documentation skills.
- Excellent time management skills
- Ability to set priorities and meet obligations in a timely manner
- Extremely detail oriented
- Ability to maintain the highest levels of productivity with minimal management oversight
Entisys360 is a dynamic and entrepreneurial consulting company that offers ample opportunities for professional development and growth suited to each individual’s personal and professional goals. We offer internal, and subsidize external, trainings, and reimburse the cost of technology certification exams and / or renewals. Our family-founded business sees work life fit as a core value that all of our practitioners practice — the value you add to your team is more important than the time that you ‘clock in and out.’ You will have numerous opportunities to interface with senior leadership, and benefit from mentorship internally or through introductions through external networks to support your growth.