Jr. Contract Specialist ‘Remote within US’ (Pacific Time Zone Mandatory)
e360, an award-winning IT consulting company, is looking for an organized and motivated problem-solver to join its Services Delivery Operations Center as a full-time Jr. Contract Specialist. Potential candidates must be available during the hours of 8 a.m. and 5 p.m. Pacific Time Zones.
e360 is a privately-owned IT consulting company offering professional services and technology product sales. With roots in networking and computing, we have evolved to meet our clients’ expanding technology needs over the past three decades. We work tirelessly to empower organizations, leaders, and workforces to thrive with technology.
e360 Company Culture
At e360, we believe the value our employees add to our organization is more important than the time they ‘clock in and out’ and we prioritize a work-life balance. We provide our employees the ideal environment for personal and professional growth as well by offering a range of training opportunities and reimbursement for the cost of technology certification exams and/or renewals. We offer employees numerous opportunities to interface with senior leadership and provide mentoring opportunities either internally or through external networking.
e360 Services Delivery Operations Center Overview
e360’s Services Delivery Operations Center is a core business function of the e360 Professional Services Department. Our primary business objective is supporting the operational needs of the Professional Services division from presales through delivery. This is accomplished through delivering quality Statements of Work, supporting the service pipeline, resource forecasting, business practice growth needs and service delivery team sourcing on behalf of e360’s professional services organization.
In this role, you will have the opportunity to interact with individuals across our organization, including technical, leadership, sales, and administrative functions. You will serve as the point of contact for our services sales pursuits.
Jr. Contract Specialist Job Summary
The Contract Specialist will be responsible for:
- Reviewing and editing a wide range of moderately complex IT documentation, including Statements of Work, Service Orders, and Change Order Requests.
- Producing high-quality documentation that meets organization standards.
- Working with the presales business unit team to ensure that deadlines are met.
- Tracking and communicating the progress of presales documents to stakeholders.
- Assembling final presales documents for delivery to e360 Account Teams and clients.
- Identifying and escalating issues through defined operational governance, including e360 business units and services management.
- Assisting in developing and monitoring Opportunity Lifecycle Process.
- Performing other duties as assigned by Services Delivery Operations Center Director.
- Excellent written and spoken communication to coordinate with team members, management, and account teams
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to handle all levels of potential issues
- Ability to manage multiple requests concurrently in a fast-paced environment.
- Ability to check all services related material for consistency and accuracy.
- Ability to effectively prioritize tasks in a rapid-paced, evolving work environment.
- Excellent organization and time management skills.
- Excellent writing and proofreading skills.
- Extremely detail oriented
- Comfortable managing multiple and changing priorities, to ensure deadlines are met.
- Willingness to take on new challenges and build on current skills.
- Skilled in an office productivity suite like Microsoft Office.
- Bachelor’s or Associate degree in relevant discipline