- This event has passed.
Move Your Desktops To the Cloud: Citrix Cloud & Microsoft Azure Windows Virtual Desktops (WVD)
April 2, 2020 @ 12:00 pm - 1:30 pm
If you missed this event, you can download a copy of the presentation here!
Join Entisys360’s technology experts to gain unique insight on the benefits of using Citrix Cloud to enable Microsoft Azure WVD workloads, as well as hands-on experience with IGEL OS, IGEL’s next generation edge OS.
Learn how to save money via Microsoft licensing running VDI workloads in Azure. Discover how Citrix Cloud enhances WVD management and user experience. We will explore the ease and power of connecting Citrix Cloud to Microsoft Azure WVD and accessing your VDI workload via IGEL OS.
- 12:00 PM – Introductions
- 12:10 AM–1:30 PM – Lab begins (with Lunch)
Lab experience includes….
- Citrix Cloud is built for hybrid multi-cloud support making integration with Azure WVD simple, while enabling additional features for the modern workforce.
- Your existing Microsoft licensing could enable you to deploy VDI workloads in Azure WVD at a lower cost while extending the life Windows 7 and 2008 R2.
- IGEL is powering the next generation of edge operating systems with the software defined endpoints.
- Take a tour of the Citrix Cloud + Microsoft Azure WVD + IGEL solution with an Entisys360 expert.
- Access a live hands on lab for enabling Microsoft Azure WVD with Citrix Cloud
- For hands-on labs, please bring a laptop and optional second device to read documentation while performing the lab.