- This event has passed.
The Future of Work Powered by Entisys360 & Nutanix
July 28, 2020 @ 4:00 pm - 5:00 pm
Every organization has had to “just react” to an increased remote workforce during the past 5 months. Now we are seeing a shift to planning for future of delivering end-user service, and the future of the business as whole.
- Did we make the right decision in March or can we do something better?
- How many workers need to come into the office?
- Will workers start to move further away from large metro areas reducing our potential workforce?
Our panel of experts hosted by Al Solorzano, Entisys360’s Vice President of End-User Computing, along with Rex Manseau, Sr. Director of EUC from Nutanix, and Matt Baran, Principal Architect, from Entisys360, will discuss all these key topics along with:
- Customer testimonials from other organizations who have dealt with the implications of Work-From-Home and candidly discuss the lessons they’ve learned
- What other organizations are planning for the future of their remote workforce
- The implications the pandemic has had on current and upcoming business plans
- How your business can possibly take advantage of “The New Normal”
- This great moderated discussion will be followed by Bourbon tasting and trivia!
Participation is limited, so register now to save your spot! We look forward to seeing you at our virtual tasting.
The Future of Work
Powered by Entisys360 & Nutanix
Followed by…Bourbon Tasting!
Date: Tuesday, July 28, 2020
Time: 4:00 – 5:00 p.m. PDT, Followed by Bourbon Tasting
VP of End-User Computing