Cyber Risk Services Sales Engineer
Location: Southern California, Preferred San Diego or Orange County
About Entisys360’s Advyz Cyber Risk Services Division
Entisys360 is a 30+ year privately-owned company with a focus on our people, our clients and leading technologies. Entisys360’s Advyz Cyber Risk Services Division is a rapidly growing business helping clients manage their cyber risk. Our team is comprised of leaders in cybersecurity that focus on delivering innovative consulting solutions that leverage leading and emerging technologies.
As an integral part of our team, you will help shape our business and build our client relationships. You will coordinate with our consultants and leading cybersecurity vendors to deliver proven capabilities, while at the same time have limitless opportunities to push your knowledge by exploring emerging technologies and create cutting-edge cybersecurity solutions.
If you are looking for an award-winning company with a start-up atmosphere, then Entisys360s’s Advyz Cyber Risk Division is the place for you!
The cybersecurity sales engineer is responsible for cybersecurity sales and support for Advyz Cyber Risk Services, a division of Entisys360. The security sales engineer will work with accounts teams in a pre-sales capacity to help position solutions, consulting, and services with our customers. The sales engineer also needs to articulate and demonstrate a broad understanding of multiple security disciplines like cloud security, identity management, attack surface management, and risk management. The preferred candidate will have a strong foundation with a passion to learn new technologies or explore emerging technologies through the venture market.
- Work with account teams on pre-sales activities which include but are not limited to:
- Understanding the customer cybersecurity and business requirements
- Strategic solution selling
- Participation in conference calls, onsite visits, and video discussions
- Solution demonstrations and proof of concept leadership
- Business solution proposal creation
- Confirm proposed solutions meet client requirements and assist account team with technical qualification during the qualification process
- Conduct product analysis to assist in the sales cycle
- Maintain security certifications (CISSP, CCSP, CASP, C|CISO)
- Attend regular internal meetings onsite and remote
- Ability to support multiple account teams
- Perform other duties as assigned
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, computer engineering or related field
- Minimum 6 years working experience in sales engineering activities to large enterprise or healthcare customers
- Strong knowledge and understanding of the security industry. In-depth knowledge of multiple security solution areas (network security, SASE, CASB, SOAR, and UEBA)
- Proven track record of contributing to the sales cycle and running opportunities from start to finish
- Possess presentation ready knowledge and product expertise in key security technologies and solutions
- Possess good technical knowledge of security architecture, network infrastructure, UNIX, Windows, application security, cloud security, and identity management
- Experience in preparing business solution proposal and provide corporate presentation to senior management
- Possess familiarity with security software solutions like firewall, intrusion prevention, encryption, data leak prevention, and data protection
- Possess experience with channel enablement, product/ services evangelism, and experience with managing proof of concepts
- Good spoken and written communication skills
- Willing and able to travel when necessary