“Entisys360 is committed to helping businesses across a wide range of industries, from healthcare to entertainment to education and the public sector, accelerate their virtual and cloud-based desktop deployments.”
Vice President, End User Computing
End User Computing
Entisys360’s Professional Services Team will perform assessments, health checks, performance testing, troubleshooting and much more to ensure that your business critical applications and infrastructure are available, and can be quickly and easily accessed by your end-users when they need them most. Our End User Computing services offerings includes:
- Application Virtualization: We will work with your organization, leveraging solutions from our industry-leading partners including Citrix, Microsoft and VMware to ensure that your hosted/virtualized applications are being to delivered to end-user devices whether they are on the WAN, or across the globe.
- Desktop Virtualization: We ensure that your Citrix, Microsoft or VMware hosted/virtualized desktops are being delivered to your end user devices, regardless of whether they located on the WAN, or across the globe.
- Application Layering: Leveraging industry-leading solutions from Citrix, AppVolumes, FSLogix and Unidesk, we will ensure that your applications are being delivered to remote desktop session hosts or virtual desktops as layers or containers.
- Graphics Virtualization: Industry-leading solutions from AMD, Intel and NVIDIA help us to ensure that 2D and 3D graphics intensive workloads are being delivered to end user devices, regardless of whether they are located on the WAN, or across the globe.
- Cloud Accessible Storage: Solutions for industry leaders including Citrix, VMware and StorSimple are used by the Entisys360 team to ensure secure access to your cloud on on-premise storage by your end users’ PCs and mobile devices.
- Mobility (Data/Device/Applications): To ensure secure access to corporate assets from any device, Entisys360 leverages mobile device management (MDM) solutions from industry-leading partners Citrix and VMware.
- Web Application Load Balancing: Leveraging industry-leading solutions from Citrix, Entisy360 helps protect web applications and other TCP services from common attacks by providing a foundation to securely deliver internal applications to the public Internet.
- Application & Desktop Reporting: Comtrade, eG Innovations, Lakeside Software, LiquidWare Labs and ManageEngine offer solutions that are leveraged by Entisys360 to report resource utilization and other metrics around application and desktop usage.
- Desktop & Profile Managment: Entisys360 helps you reduce costs with desktop management or profile management solutions from AppSense, LiquidWare Labs and RES Software.
- Self Service Portal: Leveraging industry-leading Self Service Portal solutions from RES Software, Entisys360 can help automate tasks and workflows while reducing the cost of common IT requests.
- Desktop Security: Entisys360 will help you secure your desktop computers in accordance with your business requirements leveraging industry-leading solutions from AppSense, ObservIT, RES Software and Trend Micro.