Large Healthcare Organization
- Our client sought to migrate 80,000 users from unsupported Exchange
- platforms to Exchange Online under HIPAA compliance requirements.
- Multiple third-party archiving solutions containing mail data added to the complexity of the migration.
- Our team designed a custom solution for enumerating all mailboxes, identifying delegation, creating migration batches, scheduling, cleaning up accounts, licensing, extracting third-party archives, Outlook client reassociation, performing scheduled migrations, and post migration cleanup.
- All 80,000 mailboxes were migrated to Exchange Online at a peak of 5,000+ per day.
- The entire organization is now on a supported platform and has consolidated visibility into mail data’s HIPAA compliance with the ability to perform eDiscovery.