- As a Cisco Premier Partner, Entisys360 will demonstrate the breadth and depth of its alliances with Cisco, Red Hat and Citrix through its sponsorship of the “World of Solutions” Pavilion at Cisco Live
- Entisys360 experts will be on hand during the event to showcase the company’s expertise in the deployment of Cisco Contract Management tool, Compass, as well as Cisco Hyperflex.
- With a new office located in North San Diego County, the award-winning IT consultancy will highlight its commitment to serving its clients throughout the region.
SAN DIEGO, June 10, 2019 – Entisys360, an award-winning IT consultancy specializing in the deployment and delivery of end-user computing, software-defined infrastructure, virtualization, security, automation and cloud solutions, today announced it will have a presence at Cisco Live 2019, taking place this week at the San Diego Convention Center. Entisys360 will be located in the “World of Solutions” Pavilion, POD# 1925-K, and inside the Citrix booth #1213 during the event.
“Entisys360 is proud to be one of Cisco’s fastest growing partners,” said Mike Strohl, CEO, Entisys360. “Cisco Live 2019 is an important event because it gives us the opportunity to showcase our breadth and depth of expertise in deploying Cisco Hyperflex to support multi-cloud IT environments. As a long-time Citrix Platinum partner, and now five-time winner of its ‘Partner of the Year’ award, our Citrix and Cisco expertise combined make us an ideal partner for business looking to identify innovative and best-of-breed end-user computing solutions for today’s connected enterprises.”
Paul Sunok, Senior Vice President, Sales and Marketing for Entisys360 added, “We look forward to showcasing our Compass tool for Cisco contract management, and also joining Citrix in demonstrating how we are teaming together with Cisco to drive mutual success. When our clients leverage Compass from Entisys360, they gain access to simplified, real-time management of assets and maintenance contracts through the aggregation of your entire Cisco IT infrastructure lifecycle. This helps to reduce maintenance costs, increase visibility, improve forecasting and budgeting, reduce complexity and improve ROI.”
Award-Winning Cisco Partner to Showcase Networking and Security Expertise
Entisys360 was recognized by Cisco as its 2017 Breakout Partner of the Year – West, and is currently top Cisco Hyperflex Partner worldwide. As a Cisco Premier Partner, Entisys360 has multiple Cisco Certified Internetwork Experts (CCIEs) and Cisco CCxPs on staff to guide clients through the pre- and post-sales process. Entisys360 also offers a deep bench of knowledge and expertise in the deployment of Cisco networking and security solutions, validated by Cisco specializations in Advanced Collaboration Architecture, Advanced Enterprise Network Architecture, Advanced Data Center Architecture and Security. Finally, through Cisco Contract Management Concierge Services, Entisys360 helps clients make the most of their Cisco investments with complete lifecycle management tailored to meet their business requirements.
Educational and Client Appreciation Events to Take Place Throughout the Week
Among the events that Entisys360 will participate in during Cisco Live 2019 are:
- Sponsorship of the Cisco Live “World of Solutions” Pavilion. Entisys360 experts will be on hand in POD# 1925-K where they will be showcasing Compass by Entisys360, an on-site assessment tool for Cisco environments. Entisys360 will be hosting a daily raffle and giveaways.
- Client appreciation event aboard the “California Spirit.” Themed “Comic-Con Super Heroes,” the invite-only event will feature food and beverages, virtual reality games, music and entertainment. Sponsors include Cisco, Citrix, NetApp, Red Hat and Veeam.
- Meet the Experts: Automation with Ansible. Daniel Goosen, Vice President of Automation and Cloud Platforms, Entisys360, will share insights and perspective on automation in a cloud world during an invitation only luncheon at Morton’s Steak House on Tuesday, June 11. Sponsors include Cisco and Red Hat.
- Cisco, Citrix and Entisys360. Al Solorzano, Vice President of End User Computing, Entisys360, will be presenting “Lewis Brisbois: A Client’s Journey to Leveraging Cisco HyperFlex for Citrix Infrastructure” in Citrix Booth #1213 on Monday, June 10 at 1:30 p.m. and again on Wednesday, June 12 at 11:30 a.m. Attendees are also invited to stop by during booth hours on Monday from 10:00 to 1:30 p.m. and Wednesday from 10:00 to 1:30 p.m. to participate in a survey, and listen to educational presentations in the Citrix Theater. There will also be a daily raffle and giveaways.
For more information about Cisco Live 2019, click here. To connect with Entisys360 during Cisco Live, tweet using the hashtag #entisys360CLUS and follow us at www.twitter.com/Entisys360. If you are interested in attending one or more of Entisys360’s events at Cisco Live 2019, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org.
San Diego Office Provides Decades of Experience in Cisco and Citrix Solutions
Earlier this year, Entisys360 announced the grand opening of its San Diego regional office. Led by industry veterans Marc Devoe, Senior Account Executive, and Dan Costello, Solutions Architect, Entisys360 is currently working to expand its presence in the region by providing local businesses with access to the entire Entisys360 team, working across a diverse range of practice areas.
“We are excited to be able to highlight the expansion of our organization, and looking forward to connecting with our San Diego-based Cisco and Citrix clients during Cisco Live,” continued Strohl.
As a trusted advisor in the deployment of advanced infrastructure and virtualization, Entisys360 has a proven track record built on decades of relevant expertise. Among the many distinctions Entisys360 holds are Citrix Platinum Partner; Cisco Premier Partner; VMware Premier Partner; HPE Platinum Partner, NetApp Gold Partner; Microsoft Gold Partner; and Red Hat Advanced Partner.
Entisys360 is a member of M7 Global Partners, a national network of the country’s leading IT consultants dedicated to delivering datacenter and desktop solutions with an emphasis on virtual desktop solutions for mid-tier and enterprise customers and government agencies. M7 members also include AEC Group, Gotham Technology Group, Hogan Consulting Group, IntraSystems and IPM.
Entisys360 is an award-winning IT consultancy specializing in end-user computing, software-defined infrastructure, virtualization, security, automation and cloud solutions. Through state-of-the-art methodologies and broad solutions and services offerings, Entisys360 expertly solves its clients’ most pressing IT and business challenges.
With more than three decades of experience, Entisys360 has become a trusted advisor to some of the most prominent companies in California. Offering professional support services, managed services, consulting and engineering services, Entisys360 not only serves government agencies and educational institutions, but also focuses on mid-tier and enterprises within the healthcare, financial and legal services sectors.
The Entisys360 corporate headquarter office is in Concord, Calif., with its public sector division located in Sacramento, Calif. Entisys360 also has regional offices in Irvine, Calif., Pasadena, Calif. and San Diego, Calif. For more information, visit www.e360.com or call 1-877-ENTISYS (877-368-4797).