The workplace used to be where you work. As the world becomes more globalized, businesses are now turning to modern digital workplace technologies to keep employees engaged and enable them to effectively and efficiently communicate and collaborate with their team. In addition to optimizing the user experience, the use of these technologies can reduce costs and make it easier for businesses to attract and retain top talent, regardless of where it is located.
The modern digital workplace addresses the following challenges for businesses:
- Inconsistent user experience across devices and geographies
- Lack of collaboration or inefficiency that is wasting employees’ time and company resources
- Talent acquisition and retention issues due to “work from office” requirements
- Poor identity management resulting in security vulnerabilities and increased volume of support tickets.
- Inconsistent endpoint management and data security across users and devices
e360’s Digital Workplace team also has the skills and services to address your Microsoft Licensing concerns.
Our Digital Workplace Offerings
e360 helps businesses keep their digital workplaces up-to-date, minimizing security risks, and maintaining compliance through Application and Desktop Virtualization; Modern Workplace and Device Management; Identity, Security and Compliance; and Communications and Collaboration.
Application and Desktop Virtualization
Many of today’s applications can benefit from an virtualization layer that enables them to run on various devices, networks or between different companies to ensure security and an optimal end user experience.
With Application and Desktop Virtualization from e360, your users gain the flexibility to both select their preferred device and/or where they work from, while retaining the same experience, security and productivity they would have “working from the office”.
- Virtualized apps and virtual desktop infrastructure (VDI) – Citrix, VMware Horizon, Microsoft AVD, Windows 365, Nutanix Frame, Workspot and AWS Workspaces
- Thin client OS and Hardware – IGEL, HP, LG and Lenovo
- Load Balancers – Citrix NetScaler and F5
- Other third-party solutions such as Liquidware, ControlUp, NVIDIA, LoginVSI and others
- VMware Apps on Demand
Modern Workplace and Device Management
Many of today’s workers must work remotely so devices never go to the office. Yet, they contain sensitive corporate data.
With device management solutions from e360, IT administrators can manage and maintain both on-premise and remote devices from cloud-based consoles remotely, ensuring corporate data is safe while enabling users to stay productive.
Endpoint Management and Deployment:
- Windows 10/11
- Microsoft 365
- Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD)
- Mobile Devices (iOS, iPad OS, and Android)
Identity, Security and Compliance
e360 can help you simplify your security vendor landscape so you can realize savings with an integrated, large-scale security solution.
By standardizing with Microsoft security solutions, you can also improve the productivity and efficiency of your IT teams, as well as the end user experience. You will also dramatically reduce cyber risk with integrated, best-in- class protection from Microsoft. Finally, you can automatically investigate alerts and remediate complex threats in minutes with Microsoft Defender Endpoint Protection.
- Data Protection
- Device Protection
- Advanced Threat Analytics
- Cloud Application Security
- Compliance Solutions
- Conditional Access
Collaboration, Sharing and Voice
Collaboration and sharing of data are core elements of the modern workplace.
The fact is, sharing data is critical to any collaboration platform, but ensuring sensitive data is secure is even more critical. Whether its chat, meetings or voice integration, e360 can provide the expertise needed to ensure successful adoption.
- Teams Meetings and Calling
- SharePoint Online
- OneDrive for Business
- Power Platform
- Exchange Online
- Microsoft 365 Apps and Services
e360’s Azure experts can help you determine the best strategy for migrating applications to Azure including re–platforming, refactoring or a simple lift and shift.
- IaaS Build and Automation
- Application Modernization
- Storage Solutions
- Disaster Recovery and Backup
- Azure Virtual Desktop (AVD)
- Consumption Cost Analysis
- Windows 365
For more information on Digital Workplace from e360, contact DW@360.com.
Did You Know?
e360 provides Managed Services and Support for all Digital Workplace solutions? Contact email@example.com.
Contact us today.
Learn how e360 can help you achieve your technology goals through our industry-leading IT consulting services, while driving efficiency and significant cost savings. Complete the form to request more information or be contacted by an e360 representative.